In case you missed it, here are today's questions and answers
1. What band is playing a sold out show at Holland Park in Surrey tonight?
2. What is the name of Detroits NHL team?
3. How many mililitres are in 2 litres?
4. Name the movie opening this weekend starring Bradley Cooper and Zach Galafinakis?
5. Denver is the capital city of which American state?
6. Spell the word decoration?
7. Name the TV show in which Ty Burrell plays the character Phil Dunphy?
8. Name a Canadian Province Where the Mountain Time Zone is used?
9. What Character did Leonard Nimoy play in the original Star Trek series?
10. What kind of alcohol is typically used in a Mimosa?
Scroll Down to View Today's Answer's
1. Mumford & Sons
2. The Red ...